International Business with a Year Abroad – BSc
For Enterprise QueryEnquiry Now
Develop an in-depth understanding of the international business landscape.
Our International Business with a Year Abroad BSc (4 years) will equip you with the skills you need to analyse complex business issues and operate effectively in business organisations. In the third year of your degree, you will spend a year abroad at one of our international partner universities, where you’ll benefit from exposure to a different cultural setting.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop hands-on expertise on leading software and methodologies for business and economic analysis.
- Acquire deep knowledge on the institutional and social contexts affecting the execution of business.
- Learn to apply theoretical concepts to case studies, and make reasoned and substantiated judgments based on economic analysis.
- Study in one of our world-class partnering institutions during our exchange programme.
- Build strong analytical and leadership skills.
No students have enrolled for this course.
NewsNo news found!
Graduates from our business degrees gain crucial skills that are highly valuable to employers, such as: analytical and critical thinking, creative approaches to problem solving, numeracy, confidence in interpreting and applying business data, and the ability to allocate resources and undertake projects. Some apply their degree knowledge directly, entering roles such as Business Analyst or Marketing and Sales Manager, while others transfer skills gained during study into areas such as media, law or finance. Recent graduates from the School of Business and Management have been hired by: HSBC BDO Deloitte JP Morgan & Co KPMG Standard & Poor’s Unilever