Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence- BSc
For Enterprise QueryEnquiry Now
Artificial intelligence is an increasingly important area of computer science, rapidly changing the way we live, work and learn.
This programme will equip you with extensive knowledge and the solid practical skills required to solve real-world problems. Taught by world-leading experts, from our cutting edge research groups, you will learn a comprehensive range of topics from different areas of modern computer science and artificial intelligence including:
- Computer Programming,
- Operating Systems, Algorithms and Data Structures,
- Machine Learning,
- Natural Language Processing,
- AI for Decision Making,
- Game AI,
- Robotics and Deep Learning.
Your first year will focus on exploring the main and fundamental concepts of computer science. During your second year, you will enhance these skills as well as gain an introduction and overview of the artificial intelligence field and its different areas. In the final year, you will be able to pick from two different streams with fixed diets:
- Vision and Data stream: focused on computer vision, data mining and Natural Language Processing.
- Games and Music stream: focused on applications of AI to different disciplines, preliminarily to music and games.
In the final year, you’ll design an individual project based on your own interests and linked to research areas in the School, such as Big Data, Game AI, Machine, Deep and Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Robotics or AI and Music.
No students have enrolled for this course.