Business Management with Chinese and Year Abroad – BSc
For Enterprise QueryEnquiry Now
Immerse yourself in business management theories, Chinese language and culture.
Our BSc Business Management with Chinese and Year Abroad (4 years) is a joint honours programme, providing you with the opportunity to study two complementary disciplines, which will prepare you to become a global citizen.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn to address complex business and management issues.
- Spend a year abroad at one of our partner universities in China, where you will receive direct exposure to one of the world’s most exciting business backdrops.
- Prepare for working in an international environment by studying Mandarin Chinese.
- Gain a broad understanding of business, covering general management, human resources, marketing, accounting, finance and entrepreneurship.
- Explore China’s business culture and deepen your knowledge of the country’s language, history, culture and political environment.
The programme consists of 75% Business and Management modules, with 25% Mandarin Chinese Language and Culture modules.
Native or proficient speakers of the language will not be considered for this programme and are instead encouraged to apply for BSc Business Management. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
No students have enrolled for this course.