Accountancy – BSc
For Enterprise QueryEnquiry Now
Get your accounting career off to a flying start with Queen Mary, PwC and ICAEW.
- Fast-track your career in accounting and start on the path to becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
- This programme is a collaboration between Queen Mary University of London, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and ‘Big Four’ accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- A series of paid work placements is built into the course, meaning you will have the opportunity to apply the technical theory you learn in the classroom directly to the workplace.
- Learn accounting skills from academic specialists who are experts in their field.
- Work on real projects for real clients as part of PwC’s assurance team, and receive technical training during your paid placements.
This degree was designed with, and is professionally accredited by, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). Successful graduates of this degree will have completed 12 of the 15 modules of the ICAEW Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification.
No students have enrolled for this course.