Tips before starting the process :
– Check your passport expiry date. If it is set to expire during your intended period of study (or shortly afterwards), it is worth considering whether you should get a new one.
– Make extra copies of all forms just in case!
– Prepare early – the visa application process is long and you want to make sure you apply in time for entry.
– Passport photographs – make sure all your photographs are compliant with U.S. photo ID standards (that means 2 x 2 inches, i.e. 51 x 51 mm)
– Battery & Internet – make sure you have enough battery and reliable internet on your laptop when starting the process… it could take a while!