English Language Requirements

If English is not your native language, U.S. colleges will require you to show your proficiency by taking one of the following tests (typically a result from within the last two years at the time of applying):

TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test)

IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)

PTE Academic (Pearsons Test of English Academic)

C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency (Cambridge English: Advanced or Proficiency)

Colleges will have various policies on which tests are accepted (and what scores you need). Educom consultants will help you navigate all of it.

Let us help you realise your potential